By Radio.com Staff
CBS Radio is happy to announce the return of We Can Survive on October 24, 2014!
You won’t want to miss this year’s line-up, which includes performances from Taylor Swift, Pharrell Williams, Ariana Grande, Lady Antebellum, Iggy Azalea, Paramore and Sia with a special appearance by Gwen Stefani. The crew will take over the Hollywood Bowl in Los Angeles once again for a night of songs, spectacle and surprises.
And now, as of October 13, Alicia Keys is the newest addition to the We Can Survive lineup.
This year the stellar show will be hosted by Carson Daly of 97.1 AMP Radio.
A portion of ticket sales will benefit Living Beyond Breast Cancer and Young Survival Coalition, two organizations dedicated to supporting and educating women and families who have experienced breast cancer. Breast cancer is the most common cancer among women worldwide and the second-most common cancer overall. October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, designed to increase awareness of the disease.
Read more on Radio.com
- Harry Styles Reveals That He Named One Direction
- Harry Styles on Honest Approach to Solo Material
- Sam Smith Shares Intimate Look at the Making of ‘The Thrill of It All’
- Pink’s Love Letter to Eminem Leads to ‘Revenge’
- Alessia Cara, John Legend, Ellie Goulding, More Set for New Season of ‘Sesame Street’